Our diverse real-world experiences in the sports industry allows us to specialize in niche practice areas such as sports & entertainment law. From creating training agreements for potential professional athletes to analyzing sponsorship agreements, our firm stands out and can provide creative solutions that can make big deals come to fruition.
Our sports law lawyers represent all of the leading player associations in the United States, professional athletes, player classes in antitrust and other litigation, sports ownership groups, sports event organizers, intellectual property licensees and licensors, media companies, sports agents, lenders and underwriters of team and sports facility debt, governmental entities, coaches, competing sports leagues, sponsors, and others involved in disputes and transactions in the sports industry. Our experience spans the full spectrum of sports industry legal matters:
- Litigation, arbitrations, and collective bargaining cases.
- Sports-related financial transactions, including stadium financings, franchise acquisitions, and other corporate matters.
- Marketing, promotions, privacy, sponsorship, domain name, social media, and other intellectual property matters.
- Sports sponsorships, including venue partnerships, event contracts, broadcast programming, and arena naming rights.
- Brand protection for professional athlete clients in all of their personal, professional, and charitable endeavors, including endorsement, domain name, social media, trademark, corporate, trust and estates, tax, charitable foundation, and litigation matters.